Monday 4 May 2015

New review of THE APOTHECARY'S GARDEN

Quite out of the blue, a new review of Julie's book has appeared over on Narelle Harris's book blog ADVENTUROUS HEARTS - penned by feisty guest reviewer Minion Beck.

"I usually read a book of this size in a few hours, but I didn’t want it to end and managed to drag the experience out over 4 days. This story of unconventional love is whimsical and almost magical in its purity. I cried, not because of the ending, but because it ended."

And if that wasn't sufficient evidence of enthusiasm, the review ends with these words:

"Julie Bozza has become an author I will automatically buy and be warned, dis her, or this book, and I may just frighten you with my response.

In summary … Just wonderful and highly recommended."


That's quite a powerful endorsement; thank you, both Minion Beck and Narelle Harris, for your enthusiasm and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment